The Grants Process
- Only 501(c)3 organizations will be considered for funding
- Management of the organization (and project) overseen by reliable, ethical and experienced personnel
- Project plans need to demonstrate the ability to achieve results
- No organization that discriminates in any way (age, race, national origin, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, political affiliation or religious belief) will be considered for funding
- A given organization is only eligible to receive a grant every three years. This limitation pertains not only to a given project, but also to the organization, itself.
Some helpful tips for submission:
- Please be sure your project addresses the area of focus and fits the criteria
- Be clear and focused about how your organization would make the best use of up to $50,000. Avoid discussing several projects with us, only propose one project
- Don’t forget to check the box on area of focus
- Get your LOI to us by the deadline 9/3/19, LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Upon submitting your LOI by email, be sure to requesting an email delivery receipt.
- Email completed LOI's to: firstname.lastname@example.org