The Grants Process
- Only 501(c)3 organizations will be considered for funding
- Management of the organization (and project) overseen by reliable, ethical and experienced personnel
- Project plans need to demonstrate the ability to achieve results
- No organization that discriminates in any way (age, race, national origin, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, political affiliation or religious belief) will be considered for funding
- Organizations that have been awarded grants from the Rancho Santa Fe Women’s Fund may request a grant in any year that they meet the criteria as long as they are not requesting funds for a previously funded project. Should they seek funds for a previously funded project, the organization needs to wait 3 years from the original grant year.
The submission deadline for both the email and hard copy versions of the LOI has been extended to Tuesday, September 4 by end of business day. Download the LOI form HERE.
Some helpful tips for submission:
- Please be sure your project addresses the area of focus and fits the criteria
- Be clear and focused about how your organization would make the best use of up to $50,000. Avoid discussing several projects with us but stay on one concise project
- Don’t forget to check the box on area of focus
- Get your LOI to us by the deadline, late submissions will not be considered.
- If submitting your LOI by email, be sure to requesting an email delivery receipt.
- Also when submitting by email, do additionally send 2 hard copies to the RSF Foundation office
Email completed LOIs to: firstname.lastname@example.orgMail hard copies (2x) to:
Rancho Santa Fe Women’s Fund
PO Box 811
Rancho Santa Fe CA 92067
For hand deliveries:
Please deliver to the RSF Foundation Office. It is located in Rancho Santa Fe Plaza at 162 S. Rancho Santa Fe Road, Suite B-30, Encinitas, 92024. (It's in the same complex as the Harvest Ranch Market and The Original Pancake House.)